Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
High Performance 8" Multi-Function Navigation for 2013 Santa Fe w/ color touchscreen

Welcome to Compass-NAV Multi-Function Navigation solution for your 2013 Santa Fe with factory color touchscreen and backup camera!

Simply the best in-dash technology on the market and here’s why:

Retain all your factory features such as Satellite Radio, USB, IPOD* control and ALL your steering wheel controls including phone voice dial.

Why we are able to retain all factory features?

Here’s our technology:

The reason why it integrates so well with all the existing factory features is because the foundation comes from the original equipment manufacturer. We are able to recycle your current factory radio into an exciting and competent multi-function device. Our technology fuses your existing factory radio and a low power touchscreen PC to open a broad range of new capabilities. To summarize, you have the best of both worlds; keep factory look, finish and compatibility while adding punch into your day to day commute.

PLUS:

- Gorgeous 8" screen
- Matches factory, feel and quality in every aspect.
- Plethora of additional connectivity for you and family pleasure.
- Dual zone High Definition 1080p video playback entertainment for the kids on the long runs.
- Endless space for all your media files such as music, pictures and videos from your portable device.
- Unmatched speed for instant features access and security.
- IGO Primo Premium 3D package, the revolutionary navigation software. Simply the best navigational experience to date.
- Free "Latest Current Maps Guarantee"
- Forget about those boring rides now, just have FUN!

Detailed specifications here: http://www.hyundai-forums.com/259-co...ance-navi.html

Why buy Compass-NAV product Navi-Tainment?

- The best features set in its category.
- By far, unmatched performance and usability.
- Proven stability of hardware and software, far better than OEM. We did our homework. Supplier established since 2000 provider of leading technologies in Korea and market leader.
- Very Low maintenance cost. Compare map updates pricing!
- Redefining the rules of business to create a WIN – WIN situation by selling at competitive price. Keep your money in YOUR pockets.
- Comprehensive support with our ANGEL customer program. See here: http://www.hyundai-forums.com/259-co...ance-navi.html

Complete discussion thread here:
Coming soon

See it all here:
KompassNAV's channel - YouTube

Please enjoy the pictures below and feel free to post the questions you may have.

Thank you for watching.

Charles Jean
President
Compass-NAV inc.
www.compass-nav.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Charles,
I have the MY13 Santa Fe Active model which comes with reversing camera and park assist sensors, but am looking for something that can provide most of the features in the original Hyundai sat nav system at a better price.
Do you sell/ship these to Australia and provide support for reputable Australian map updates including lane assist?
Are there any features missing from this unit that would be in the factory Hyundai system (i suspect SUNA traffic updates may be missing)?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your inquiry Steve,

I'm not comfortable recommending a solution for our product which has not been developed and tested for your market.

Also our built-in maps cover USA & Canada only and while Naviextras.com have the Australia maps; you would need to pay an extra to get those.

Not a good fit I think Steve:(

Truly yours,

Charles

Hi Charles,
I have the MY13 Santa Fe Active model which comes with reversing camera and park assist sensors, but am looking for something that can provide most of the features in the original Hyundai sat nav system at a better price.
Do you sell/ship these to Australia and provide support for reputable Australian map updates including lane assist?
Are there any features missing from this unit that would be in the factory Hyundai system (i suspect SUNA traffic updates may be missing)?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just installed the Compass Nave in my 2013 Santa Fe. Im exceptionally happy with it, its working just as advertised, and its a HUGE difference over the stock 4.3 screen.
Anyone want to know more about it just PM me, Ill be happy to tell you all about it.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much Mark for your feedback!

Looking forward to see your rear seats entertainment setup with the Compass-NAV! :D

Keep the good work.

Charles

Just installed the Compass Nave in my 2013 Santa Fe. Im exceptionally happy with it, its working just as advertised, and its a HUGE difference over the stock 4.3 screen.
Anyone want to know more about it just PM me, Ill be happy to tell you all about it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I've had my 8" Compass-NAV unit installed in my (2013 Santa Fe with the factory touch screen) for about a week now and must say, "I am pleasantly surprised."

The unit is everything Charles said it was. I did the free map update and now the navigation screen looks more in line with the oem colors, black and blue, (beautiful).

It gives great directions and gives "hints" on what will be happening further along in the route, such as "be ready to turn right in one half mile."

The unit is very responsive and changing screens is quick, no lag time.

Compass-Nav has really produced an quality unit with OEM look.

Brad

·
Registered
418 Posts
Took my Santa Fe into the dealership today for the first oil change.

When the oil change was complete the service writer mentioned how much she loved the radio interface/screen on my vehicle and commented she had never seen one like that before.

She even wondered if it was a 2014 version of the Hyundai navi.

I told her all about the Compass Nav unit. Hopefully this will generate a few sales for you.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW!!!

Thanks Brad!!!

Yes, our system is fully compatible with the 2014 model; minor changes but we comply already.

If you don't mind sharing with me your dealer; we will contact them for sure (PM please).

Thanks again for your great feedback and continuous patronage :)

Regards,

Charles

Took my Santa Fe into the dealership today for the first oil change.

When the oil change was complete the service writer mentioned how much she loved the radio interface/screen on my vehicle and commented she had never seen one like that before.

She even wondered if it was a 2014 version of the Hyundai navi.

I told her all about the Compass Nav unit. Hopefully this will generate a few sales for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Santafe 2013 Sport base model. I am looking for install navigation system and found your product. It looks fantastic. I'd love to add navigation and back up camera. Would it be possible get a quote and partner that can help installation in Arizona, USA?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello dkang!

We received your inquiry by email and respond to it as soon as possible.

The good news is we have an installer in Arizona and will contact you soon to get your location.

Thanks a lot! ;)

I have Santafe 2013 Sport base model. I am looking for install navigation system and found your product. It looks fantastic. I'd love to add navigation and back up camera. Would it be possible get a quote and partner that can help installation in Arizona, USA?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi charles, i'm in montreal, i sent an email to compass-nav to have a price quote, they told me to contact AutoMob and then no news... I dont want to know the exact price, i just want to know if its more like 500, 1000, 1500.... Thx

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Mortal,

Sorry to hear that, please contact me directly at (514) 944-2826

Thank you!

Hi charles, i'm in montreal, i sent an email to compass-nav to have a price quote, they told me to contact AutoMob and then no news... I dont want to know the exact price, i just want to know if its more like 500, 1000, 1500.... Thx

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do I set my system to always be on true north (where the car is facing the actual direction it is driving).? I do not want the car to always face the top of the screen. Thanks

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was nice talking to you today MP11

As far we know, iGO only offers cockpit 3D view but we will contact them to see if we can change that.

Thanks for the good words and have a good day!

How do I set my system to always be on true north (where the car is facing the actual direction it is driving).? I do not want the car to always face the top of the screen. Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Does this system work in a Santa Fe with factory nav? My climate controls show on my oem screen. Also how does it work with an iphone? My oem unit seems hard coded to prefer the iPod app, and I prefer to use 3rd party apps like spotify.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Not touchscreen, right? so how do you change radio channels? (besides using the steering wheel controls), I don't see pics with preset numbers (1-6) on the unit. Any more pictures anywhere?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wanted to pass along my experience with a just installed Compass=Nav Stereo for a 2014 Santa Fe Sport with 4 1/2 in screen (makes a difference).

Thanks to the supplied video and latest installation manual the project was moderately easy. I would not attempt this if you have limited wiring experience. You must have the ability to follow a MANY step guide for installation. It actually only took 2 hours of installation after 4 hours of studying the guides and video.

The most important part of this installation, it works perfectly and in fact much better than anticipated.

So many thanks to Compass-Nav.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts