Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking around the net for a kit for my low beams, i found both 35W and 55W, i know for a fact the bulb listed in the car is an Halogen 55W, but makes any difference if I put the 35W HID kit, did someone got one up and running at this point, please let me know beacuse i wanna have that order today, thanks for the help

·
Registered
49 Posts
QUOTE (Daddy_O @ May 20 2010, 01:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324677
I'm looking around the net for a kit for my low beams, i found both 35W and 55W, i know for a fact the bulb listed in the car is an Halogen 55W, but makes any difference if I put the 35W HID kit, did someone got one up and running at this point, please let me know beacuse i wanna have that order today, thanks for the help

Here is a link to all the HID talk.

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t46997-just-...11-sonata33.htm

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE (Daddy_O @ May 20 2010, 01:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324677
35W works fine. They say it's 3~4 times brighter but I don't know. Maybe 2 times? It's just little bit. Maybe 55W is brighter. Either one will work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts