Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of installing a HID kit on my 2013 hyundai accent sedan. But i keep thinking to myself dont be that guy with the white kinda blue head lights and blind people because i have reflectors.... knock some sense into me for yes or no....

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have piaa bulbs in mine they are super bright and I find work as well as any hid probably a lot more money then a hid kit though

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have the xenonsupply 6000k HID kit but I have not installed them, and I won't until I buy projector headlights.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have had HID's in both projector and reflector housings. The do make a massive difference immediately but you will be flashed, fingered and beeped at if you put HID's in reflectors. one thing you can do which has been suggested by others on this forum is to aim the headlights further down to prevent blinding other motorists.

I would HIGHLY recommend installing projector headlights or doing a projector retrofit. Much better result and it looks fantastic.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had HID's in both projector and reflector housings. The do make a massive difference immediately but you will be flashed, fingered and beeped at if you put HID's in reflectors. one thing you can do which has been suggested by others on this forum is to aim the headlights further down to prevent blinding other motorists.

I would HIGHLY recommend installing projector headlights or doing a projector retrofit. Much better result and it looks fantastic.
Hey man thanks for your input, is their any way to aim them down? Like just aim the bulb down or put spacers where the headlight attaches to the body to aim it down more.

·
Registered
265 Posts
there are two adjustments for vertical and horizontal alignment. i have a tutorial on here for the retrofit i did. you will have to search for my posts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts