Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a thread on HID installation already but I just wanted a quick answer that's why I'm creating this topic.

I read on this forum that the yellow wire with writing is the positive wire on the driver's side yet on the passengers side it's the
opposite where the one with writing is the negative wire. Is this correct?

I'm going to try one more time installing the HID kit on my car. Hopefully I won't have a bigger problem
than I had last time. I just want to make sure I do everything right.

Thanks alot!

·
Registered
724 Posts
QUOTE (wozzy @ Jul 21 2010, 12:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343594
I know there is a thread on HID installation already but I just wanted a quick answer that's why I'm creating this topic.

I read on this forum that the yellow wire with writing is the positive wire on the driver's side yet on the passengers side it's the

I'm going to try one more time installing the HID kit on my car. Hopefully I won't have a bigger problem

Thanks alot!
If you are putting in the Xenon premium kit, just plug it in, if they don't light up, reverse them....

No you won't hurt the ballast or anything....... got the above information from Xenon Tech support...

On the other hand if you have a tester of any kind, you will be able to tell which is positive etc.

·
Registered
83 Posts
QUOTE (wozzy @ Jul 21 2010, 12:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343594

Thanks alot!
I installed a HID kit myself. I plugged in the wires for the bulb just by guessing. The first one lit up and the second one did not. Then I just reversed the wires and it came on. They work ok and you can not damage anything.
Good luck with your install.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts