Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm a little late in joining the forum but I bought my first Hyundai 2 months ago. A brand new 2013 Hyundai Elantra in Atlantic Blue, below are some pics I took the first day.

I'm coming from a very bad relationship with a 99 BMW M3 Convertible. :mad: Long story short I lived in IA in apt with roommates, had a nice 2008 BMW M3. Decided to moved to AZ, then decided to buy a house, which required selling the 08 M3, then I got the brilliant idea to just get a DIY older BMW (something I've never done before) and well, that was horrible idea for me. I drive a lot for my job, 100 miles a day, in 3yrs I put about 80,000 miles on that car and paid for it twice over in repairs.

It was time to tighten my budget and get a new car with a warranty! Did some research and came to the Elantra was the best car for me. Got a decent deal and have been happy ever since. Two months, 4000 miles later it's still clear sailing! What a weight that has been lifted off my shoulders!

The last couple of cars I've always like to be a part of a community for them, it's a lot of fun and a good way to learn about the car, so here I am!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I feel your pain, but the Elantra is a good car. I had a '10 M3 and an '11 Z4. There is nothing that compares to the BMW experience, but I have two kids going to college and they needed good reliable vehicles with a great warranty package. Now we are looking at a 3rd Hyundai in the family. But I do plan on getting another BMW when the time is right.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello ,everyone !!

Hello,everybody.My name is xiaodan.I am a good boy.I am from China.My school is bao tai yi zhong .I like playing football basketball and so on.I like helping each other .I like making friends with all of you and.This is my self-introduction,thank you !:00000732:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts