Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my son a 2004 Tiburon GT v6. It's got a warranty so I can take it in the shop tomorrow but I thought I would check to see if anyone can help. Both the hi and lo beam headlights are not working. All the other lights are working fine. I checked the fuses and they look good too. Is there something else I can check? I know that the shop worked on the air bag sensor.

NEVERMIND. The hi head lamps are working just not the lo. I suppose they could both be blown out. I'll try replacing them first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE (geekygirl602 @ Jun 13 2010, 09:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332524
I just bought my son a 2004 Tiburon GT v6. It's got a warranty so I can take it in the shop tomorrow but I thought I would check to see if anyone can help. Both the hi and lo beam headlights are not working. All the other lights are working fine. I checked the fuses and they look good too. Is there something else I can check? I know that the shop worked on the air bag sensor.

NEVERMIND. The hi head lamps are working just not the lo. I suppose they could both be blown out. I'll try replacing them first.

Doubtful you'd ever have both low beams go at once. I've got the same problem, ever figure out what it was? In the switch?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts