Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the Sonata for over 2 months now and just realized yesterday evening that the audio from my iPad would play over Bluetooth in the Sonata. Not only that, the Pandora on my iPad does, too! The dealer had said something about Pandora working in the Sonata, but I didn't understand what Bluetooth was and instead plugged the iPad into the Sonata by the USB cable. With the USB connection, Pandora would not play, so I gave up on it. Not only that, the manual has "you can break your stuff this way" warnings about disconnecting USB devices before turning off the ignition, and I figured I'd mess up, so I didn't try anymore to get iPad and the Sonata to play safely and nicely together. What a happy surprise that they do, via Bluetooth! So, anyway, I figured it might be worth it to join this forum and learn more about all the other bells and whistles (buttons and switches and disembodied voices :confused:) in the Sonata that I've been (somewhat irritably) ignoring--e.g., the mysterious (and startling :eek:!) woman's voice that leapt out one day from the rearview mirror (OnStar?). I'm looking forward to more news I can use! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts