Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and this is my first time posting to any group, so, Hi. I am here to read what others have to say about their Hyundai's and to learn more about used car purchases I hope. Yesterday, I purchased my first USED hyundai accent, as a second car, and hopefully reliable car since I have to commute an hour to work daily. Our household has a PT Cruiser, which, I have never found the seating comfortable from seat to gas peddle, and having owned two accents previously, I know my new purchase albeit a used car is going to be great. In fact, people would often say to me in the past year, wow, a PT, so how do you like it? and I would go on and on about the hyundai accent I had turned in at the end of the lease. So enough with this I thought, go out and buy another Accent. So picked up a 2002, 16,000 mileage, some warranty left, and a 2 door hatch, this way not meant to be a car to tow the kids and dog around....just me, I am so selfish. But reading reviews last night, I was reading one should get a standard for more power, but, I'm not in the car for the power or for passing, but I will need to pass the occassional 16 wheeler on the 401. While my 1999 Hyundai lacked th hutzpah to get me up steep logging roads in the quebec interior so it was more like wait for the logging trucks to push me up the hills, once I got over....zoom zoom boom! Well, thanks for welcoming me administrator, and now, I look forward to reading our other members thoughts on Hyundai's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts