Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi noobie here had my car nearly a month and it's great hope I don't turn into a moner *touch wood*

·
Registered
273 Posts
QUOTE (Coombs @ Sep 25 2010, 12:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358559
Hi noobie here had my car nearly a month and it's great hope I don't turn into a moner *touch wood*

Hi and welcome to the forum, :00000732: we are all in the same boat here. Some members have fault free cars others have one that could be classed as a Friday car with headlights that move on their own or clutches that judder like mad. Me, I just complain about service quality and the charges ! :rant2:

I used to complain about having to wait for the car -6 months+ but that has been fixed so I have not got much to moan about at the moment.....................................Is that a good or bad thing I wonder ? :puzzled:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi again guys thanks alot for the welcome, no problems to report yet i'm sorry :innocent:

So what happened to your i10 Bananna Fritter? or are you a fantacist?

·
Registered
273 Posts
QUOTE (Coombs @ Oct 2 2010, 11:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360433
Hi again guys thanks alot for the welcome, no problems to report yet i'm sorry :innocent:

So what happened to your i10 Bananna Fritter? or are you a fantacist?

Latest news of Banna Fritter's car is that it has gone to the great scrapheap in the sky, so no more faults. Unfortunately (or should that be fortunately), it was written off. :crying:
The offender may have been a Hyundai employee getting rid of problematic cars ! :whistling:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts