Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from Spain

Im from the forum forotucson.com, and we have one question for you.

Could you provide us an image of your sistem car entertainment??
We discover that use WinCE 7, and, well, now we can play videos also, with the colaboration of all members, special JKD, Jverhg and me, but, we want to explore the android for our car.

Any of you have one image of the android auto system??

Thaks and sorry for my oxide english.

ahh!! I invite you for watch our forum! Thanks thanks so much!!

From Spain, we have discovered that you can download an update from the page myhundai USA.
We have a VIN of a sonata which surely you can download the update
This is the message:
Congratulations, your 2015 Sonata with navigation is eligible for a complimentary Apple CarPlay update courtesy of Hyundai Motor America. This update will be made available via our owner website (www.myhyundai.com)
This update requires a specific version of the on-board navigation map. The integration of the required map version has delayed our launch past our initial projections, but we will deliver the map version with the Apple CarPlay update at the same time and with no additional cost.
Would you mind helping our Spanish neighbors?
Regards

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi all from Spain

Im from the forum forotucson.com, and we have one question for you.

Could you provide us an image of your sistem car entertainment??
We discover that use WinCE 7, and, well, now we can play videos also, with the colaboration of all members, special JKD, Jverhg and me, but, we want to explore the android for our car.

Any of you have one image of the android auto system??

Thaks and sorry for my oxide english.

ahh!! I invite you for watch our forum! Thanks thanks so much!!
Saludos! Estan queriendo el sistema operativo?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
este android y no wince7.0. WinCe este solo para Europa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

I think we have the same idea (devero), to try in English forums...

But I think wil not have any sussesfull anwser for Europe...

Un saludo / Best regards.... From Pucela.... :)

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
listo, yo lo haré hoy

·
Registered
30 Posts
muchas gracias @semco, supongo que ocupara entre 1 y 3 gb, si puedes subirlo a dropbox o a mega, o a cualquier pagina, y cuando lo tengas avisame.
Muchisimas gracias de verdad

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I didn't, I don't know how you can copy that. Anyways, as I saw there is no direct statement saying it runs an android, however if you go to SD card there are files used only by android OS...

Not too much help guys, but here are some shots...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I didn't, I don't know how you can copy that.
I think these guys are looking for a software load so they can have Android Auto and the Apple version of Android. Looks like the same approach many here are attempting. I wish them luck as I also want Android Auto but, it looks like it can't be done.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
well, at this case we can send them all our files for example from the CD-card....easy to do then...If this is what you are looking guys, PM me with your email then...However, I don't know at this time how to unlock our head unit...then it would be easy...

·
Registered
30 Posts
What we're looking for is a backup of the SD tarjera @semco showing in the photo.
from the pc you can make a backup.
thank you very much, you're being helpful

1 - 20 of 41 Posts