Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably should have done this awhile ago since this is my second Elantra that I have owned and am on this site quite often.

Hello from Austin, TX! I had a white 2017 Elantra SE with the tech package that I bought in 2016 when they first hit dealerships. I was so pleased with that one that when the dealership was clearing out the 17's making room for the 18's I snagged a new 17 Limited for a steal in the Galactic Gray. Love these cars! Take care everyone!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I probably should have done this awhile ago since this is my second Elantra that I have owned and am on this site quite often.

Hello from Austin, TX! I had a white 2017 Elantra SE with the tech package that I bought in 2016 when they first hit dealerships. I was so pleased with that one that when the dealership was clearing out the 17's making room for the 18's I snagged a new 17 Limited for a steal in the Galactic Gray. Love these cars! Take care everyone!
Hello! I just purchased a 2018 Hyundai Elantra SE with the manual transmission made in the Korea plant. I love the car I think it's great. it's pretty basic, don't have a lot of options but I think it rides fantastic and I'm getting 41 miles per gallon. I like the new 2 liter motor as well real quiet. I only have 250 miles on it. I hope to put on 200,000!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts