Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here. Here are some pics of the car. Just got my lowering springs today and should have my Axis Hiro's (19x9.5) soon (I really hope they don't rub). I have a cold air intake on order and plan on tint soon as well as some audio goodies and we'll see from there.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
New ride...

:00000732: She's a beauty and pretty just as she sits... but we all know how long that will last. Enjoy, welcome and happy modding!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello. Thank you. Glad that I got it. Where I live you see all the other colors often but not the indigo. The sales person said it's pretty rare when they get them in stock so I'm glad to have one that stands out a bit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you all think there will be issues with rubbing? I'm looking to run 19x9.5 not sure of the offset of the wheels yet and I'm looking at lowering about an inch.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I couldn't help with the wheel size. There are a few people running 20's so I don't think you'd have too much issue.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Make sure to take some pics of those modifications. We live for photos here! Take care and happy modding!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
There are a few of us running 19x9.5's I'm running on them. If you run 235/35's you won't rub but expect to have a turning radius as large as a bus... It's sucks but if you wanna run 9.5's in front.... Another issue is that you will need to run spacers, at first I didn't need any until today.... I can feel it scraping..... I think a 5mm-10 in front should be enough..back... Maybe 15-20 since at 9.5 they are pretty out.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
*edit* to what I said above...

If you don't run too high tire pressure on the tires them you won't need spacers in front. Back depends on your preference as without spacers they still go out a good quarter of an inch.

My front was scraping because the tire shop inflated the tire too much when I was at a service station off the highway (idiot put 5 bar in the front left side) now I'm running 2.5ish bar on all 4 and don't feel any scraping

1 - 20 of 20 Posts