Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been noticing over the last month or so that my 2012 is beginning to hesitate when I give it gas. It has always done it but after I had the computer update done last summer it wasn't near as bad.
I started driving in black drive right after I bought it almost two years ago because a salesman told me it would help stop the hesitation. It did and I got in a habit of just driving in black drive all the time in town. I use blue drive when I get on the highway.
Now the hesitation is really getting my attention even in black.
I only have 20,000 miles on the car.
Has anyone else noticed it happening to them?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've been noticing over the last month or so that my 2012 is beginning to hesitate when I give it gas. It has always done it but after I had the computer update done last summer it wasn't near as bad.
I started driving in black drive right after I bought it almost two years ago because a salesman told me it would help stop the hesitation. It did and I got in a habit of just driving in black drive all the time in town. I use blue drive when I get on the highway.
Now the hesitation is really getting my attention even in black.
I only have 20,000 miles on the car.
Has anyone else noticed it happening to them?
Yes, it still hesitates from stop...I was sooo pleased with software improvements that I was lulled into acceptance. I just anticipate a hesitation and move on...:mellow:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Get use to it.

The "death lag" as I fondly refer to it can be managed most of the time with some planning and anticipation, but every once in a while it's worse/longer than normal and just plain pisses me off.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
We got one of the first ones to come to the US and have had only 1 instance of a lag before the update and none after. Currently around 32k miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts