Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I got my new sonata hybrid 3 weeks ago. I somehow remember that the car will give a warning beeping sound if i forget to shut down the headlight when i turn off the engine. But now the car doesnt do that anymore (i specifically left the headlight on and turn off the engine and no sound appears) Did i pop a fuse or anything, I'm not really sure how to investigate this. appreciate any help.

thanks

Eric

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
If you keep it in automatic mode, it will shut off automatically by itself. It is a very handy feature, and I wish my minivan had it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do you not have to open the door for the alarm to sound? of course after shutting off the ignition when the lights are on. My last car operated like this. I really don't know for sure on the Hybrid since I leave mine on auto also

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
With my car their is no alarm with lights on and exiting the car in auto or regular light position also in both positions the lights go off after about 2 minutes. You will need to keep the FOB in the car to keep the headlights on. We keep them in Auto also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts