Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I decided to swap out my bulb in the trunks dome with a white LED bulb.  It blinked, and then went out.  Then I put the original bulb back in and nothing.  After fiddeling around with the connectors and wires, I still had no luck.  I think that might be linked to my remote key because it worked before... and didn't after.  Could anyone help me out with this?  I love my remote key. :(

Lock and unlock both don't work.

Untill now, I have never put my key in the key slot in the door...

·
Registered
37 Posts
sounds like you blew a fuse, same thing happen to me when I changed the dome lights to leds on my car, did you check the fuses?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh. Good idea! I didn't. Thanks. Your remote didn't work either? I'll go check now, and let you know.  If I can't find the right fuse, would you happen to know which one it is by any chance?  Just so I'm not guessing, and pulling like 10 fuses out. haha.  I took a picture of the diagram.  I just need to know which one would deal with the romote key and the dome lights.

[attachment=21506:2010_11_...5_01_122.jpg]

Correction: None of the dome lights are working.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Dont need to pull fuses... DVOM is your friend..

MULT B/UP(Power Connector)

10A

Luggage Lamp, Room Lamp, Venity Lamp Switch, Digital Clock,Overhead Consol Lamp, A/C Control Module, Instrument Cluster,Door Warning Switch, BCM, Tire Pressure Monitoring Module

Page 6 - 31 of your owner manual.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And it was, indeed the fuse! Thanks a million guys. I'll be replacing it in like 10 minutes.  :grin:

Hope my remote works after this.  I didn't see anything about that being associated with that fuse.

·
Super Moderator
3,773 Posts
Your remote should work fine now that the fuse has been replaced.  When the multi b/up fuse blows or you pull the yellow power connector out of the fuse box you lose keyless / alarm among many other things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts