Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Tucson does not have Android Auto and I was looking into upgrading the SW on the navigation unit. It looks like SW and Map updates are now combined and I have to pay $145 to get the latest version. There are some people selling SD cards in eBay and I really appreciate if someone in the forum can help me with the following questions.

SD card in the vehicle - 96554 - D3111
Map version - NAM.08.47.44.552.003.1
SW Version - ST.TL.USA.E483.150722
SD card reference chart ( I will post this in a comment). Tucson is the row just below Elantra, one without a name ☹.

Q1. What is the FIRST version of the SW that has Android Auto? If you already have Android Auto in your vehicle, what is the SW version?

Q2. My vehicle has a STD 4.X card ( I think in the reference chart this is listed as Gen 4.0). Can I use a STD 5.X card on this vehicle? In the reference chart, SW version in the 4.X and 5.X are different : ST.TL.NA.* ( Gen 4.0) Vs TL.USA.SOP.**** ( Gen 5.0). Some sellers in EBay list STD 5.X cards as compatible with Tucson 2015 and up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are trying to update your map, don't buy anything from eBay. Mapnsoft is offering 2020 maps for $30,so go for it.

I purchased a SD card from Ebay ( D96554-3121). I thought it would come with map updates and SW updates, but it only had map updates. Update offered by Mapnsoft contains both SW updates and map updates.

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you are trying to update your map, don't buy anything from eBay. Mapnsoft is offering 2020 maps for $30,so go for it.

I purchased a SD card from Ebay ( D96554-3121). I thought it would come with map updates and SW updates, but it only had map updates. Update offered by Mapnsoft contains both SW updates and map updates.
Just download the update...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.