Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a cd stuck inside my infinity stereo. It plays fine but wen i press eject it doesnt come out. Wen i switch off and on again it plays normally.

is there any way to takee the cd out without opening the stereo from the dashboard?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not sure the model of the stereo but most cd players have a manual disc eject. It should be a small hole behind the faceplate. You can push it with a pin or paper clip. That will get the cd out.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Sometimes you can disconnect the negative battery lead for 5 minutes then reconnect it and the cd can be ejected. Sometimes.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I had the same problem with my 6-disc head unit. I used a small plastic knife and incerted it on the right side (maybe it was the far left; it was so long ago) very quickly. It activated the motor inside and the CD ejected. Do this at your own risk. It took about 3 tries. Don't push the knife all the way in the first time. Go in a little bit at a time.

I have since replaced that head unit with a Pioneer AVH-3200. Who uses CD's anymore when you can use a 8GB or 16gb USB or SD card.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts