Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was woundering if anyone has them or knows of a place in the internet where i can get the license plate LED bulbs. I have gone to a place in town and they want to charge me 20 dollars for each bulb, i dont know but i think that will be a little to much to spend in one bulb :eek:) also if you can provide me with the bulb size and number so i can get the right one. i have gone to the car and there are a few number w5w 92501-3s1 and i think it said 12 volts. i have a called a place and they told me that the 2011 might be the same as a 2010, i dont know if is true or not and he wasent so sure so i ended up not getting them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ May 14 2010, 11:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322841
You have already posted this before, now crossposting here. AND you drive a Veracruiz, not a Sonata. Not a good idea.

Check Google
I think you own a 2011 Sonata in addition to an 08 Veracruiz. Suggest update your profile to include the Sonata, so members don't think you are cross-posting. :)

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
Oh course I wouldn't know that, but we are supposed to pick a single Forum to ask you questions.

We have one poster here warning everyone about the Dangers of ABS in every Forum he can. He was here too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts