Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I need help as I am planning to replace my headlamps and make it the white ones.

I just want to know if there are bulbs (H1 and H11) that are plug and play as I do not want to place a HID module in the lamp. Or which is advisable.

Kindly check the email below if they are recommendable.

Sylvania® - Hyundai Elantra 2011-2012 Headlight Replacement Bulbs

Will very much appreciate your inputs.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Yes low beam is H11. High beam is H1.

If you are replacing with standard bulbs no need for a HID module. Only need HID module if you are converting to HID lights.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I have the Philips CrystalVision Ultras. They are whiter with a clean undistorted beam. It's been well over a year with no issues. Yes, plug n play.

·
Registered
547 Posts
OP I'm interested in changing mine as well.

silvergls, now when those Philips go up, will you buy them again? Did they make enough of a difference over OEM bulbs to buy them again?

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
All bulbs in the proper size H1 for DRL/high and H11 for low will be plug and play. My current low beams are GE Nighthawk Platinum ( after trying several) and DRL/high are chinese brand standard bulbs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
OP I'm interested in changing mine as well.

silvergls, now when those Philips go up, will you buy them again? Did they make enough of a difference over OEM bulbs to buy them again?
In a heartbeat! The illumination, color and beam spread fullness is well worth it. Some bulbs I've played with has spider web or uneven beams, not these. It's almost looks like I have 4ft florescent tubes for bulbs.

·
Registered
547 Posts
In a heartbeat! The illumination, color and beam spread fullness is well worth it. Some bulbs I've played with has spider web or uneven beams, not these. It's almost looks like I have 4ft florescent tubes for bulbs.
Think you may just have sold me on them lol I'm not gonna mess with my fogs but I really have been wanting just brighter headlights, but didn't really want to go down the unpredictable route of HIDs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts