Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello someone know you're going in blind switch or button next to the lock whistle rear parking sensor thanks
my model model 2.0 Manual 4x4 184cv Spain

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
The 2 butons wth seat & air flow arrows are heated seat on/off. The 2 lamps should be heat setting 1 and 2.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Oh I think you mean the button next to the park sensor. It should be a spare button for future add on use.

·
Registered
326 Posts
See this is where the United States sucks. I wanted a manual Tucson, but the only way to get it was to buy the base model. No heated seats, no park sensor no nothing!
But, having the choice, I'd give that stuff up in a second for a manual shift! I would just be nice to have it all!

·
Registered
807 Posts
See this is where the United States sucks. I wanted a manual Tucson, but the only way to get it was to buy the base model. No heated seats, no park sensor no nothing!
But, having the choice, I'd give that stuff up in a second for a manual shift! I would just be nice to have it all!
What trim level in the US includes the park sensor?

·
Registered
326 Posts
What trim level in the US includes the park sensor?
Errrrr, none. Precisely why I said the United States sucks if you want a manual trans. We don't get any of the extra toys. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts