Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

hmmm don't really know what to say here. I found this forum while searching about fuel grade. There's a lot of good info here so I thought that I would join in ... I just hope I can fit well here.

About me ... I'm from somewhere between Montréal and Québec city, Québec, Canada. The town is small and quiet and I like it that way. I don't have much to say honestly except that I like to drive just for the fun of it. I probably would enjoy some track racing, but I really don't have the money for it.

About my car ... well it's a plain brown Accent GL, nothing special about it. I still like it a lot and I want to keep it for as long as I can. I had some nice cars in the past, the one I miss the most is my 1987 toyota MR2. It's really not a powerful car, but the handling is really nice and it's probably the car I had the most fun to drive. I wish I can have another summer car someday ...

Well that's about it for now ... Maybe I'll find some better stuff to write when I am not too tired.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hello all,

hmmm don't really know what to say here. I found this forum while searching about fuel grade. There's a lot of good info here so I thought that I would join in ... I just hope I can fit well here.

About me ... I'm from somewhere between Montréal and Québec city, Québec, Canada. The town is small and quiet and I like it that way. I don't have much to say honestly except that I like to drive just for the fun of it. I probably would enjoy some track racing, but I really don't have the money for it.

About my car ... well it's a plain brown Accent GL, nothing special about it. I still like it a lot and I want to keep it for as long as I can. I had some nice cars in the past, the one I miss the most is my 1987 toyota MR2. It's really not a powerful car, but the handling is really nice and it's probably the car I had the most fun to drive. I wish I can have another summer car someday ...

Well that's about it for now ... Maybe I'll find some better stuff to write when I am not too tired.

Best practices for requesting help:

* Be sure you are in the correct forum for your vehicle.
* Do a seach for your problem. A lot of stuff has been asked and answered.
* Do not double post for the same problem.
* Give the model year....Engine size...transmission type (auto or standard)
* VIN number can be very helpful.
* Did you buy the vehicle new, if not, how many miles were on it when purchased? How many miles on it now?
* Describe the problem the best you can.
* Tell us what has been tried, if anything.
* If the vehicle has been to a repair facility it would be nice if you can scan or take picture of the bill and attach it to the post.
* If your vehicle is under warranty you should have the dealer check it out. If it's an issue they see many times they will generate a safety recall or do a TSB. This is how they know.

This information can save a lot of time and get you the answers you need much faster.

Thanks,
Welcome aboard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts