Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I currently own a heavily modded 2003 mazda6. Everything that can be touched has been from head lights to tail lights and EVERYTHING in between. Love the car, but after 5 yrs its time to move on to the next one. I was out test driving a few weeks ago and was talked into driving a 2011 Sonata SE. To be honest I NEVER would have consider owning a Hyundai......until I drove that car. I will be leasing a loaded SE or a 2.0t. I am in no rush and plan to wait until the turbo drops before I pull the trigger on the SE. (I typically don't like to purchase cars in their first years, afraid of the inevitable bugs. Got over that with my mazda obviously) I pray that the torque steer isn't too obscene. If it is I will be pulling the trigger on the SE the moment my rear leaves the seat of the turbo after the test drive. I have big plans for the Sonata already, although not as big as the Mazda (this one will be leased). If anyone is interested to see the 6 I drive now let me know and I'll post some pics or a link. Looks to be a nice site and I hope there are some knowledgable people here who can help me on my journey once it begins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts