Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. just bought a 2011 Sonota SE today. actually leaving here in a fe wminutes to pick it up and finish dotting some I's and crossin some T's.

little about me..23, in school for sport management. went to the dealership yesterday to buy a tuscon. went back today and bought the sonota..fell in love with it first drive. im not great with cars. i came from driving a 95 supercharged riviera. just lookin to see what these bad boys can do. really lookin forward to driving it around.

·
Registered
623 Posts
:00000732:
Congrats on your new Sonata.

What color did you get? Any reason in particular you went with the Sonata over the Tuscan?

If you have any general questions or are wondering about any mods, check out the link below. Some key posts have been tagged in it.

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t51446-2011-...ndex-faq39s.htm

Cheers!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hey XxSuperGmaN25xX -

:00000732: to the board!

I looked at the Tucson's, too.

I really didn't need a SUV - even a smaller, Tucson sized one - but I still liked it. If an SUV had been my "goto" vehicle, I'd be driving one right now.

Since I didn need a SUV, I find that the Sonata gives me a more "luxury-wannabe" look and feeling.

·
Registered
424 Posts
it's not about what color he got, it's about what colors he was considering and how the color would color cordinate with his socks.

ya pretty tirvial lameness if you ask me but I just like to be that way.

QUOTE (Ayces @ Aug 24 2010, 03:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351703
:00000732:
Congrats on your new Sonata.

What color did you get? Any reason in particular you went with the Sonata over the Tuscan?

If you have any general questions or are wondering about any mods, check out the link below. Some key posts have been tagged in it.

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t51446-2011-...ndex-faq39s.htm

Cheers!

·
Registered
817 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Aug 24 2010, 05:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351708
it's not about what color he got, it's about what colors he was considering and how the color would color cordinate with his socks.
Crap - I did not know that!

I was wearing sandals with no socks.

Guess I should have gotten the Camel Pearl!

:)

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Aug 24 2010, 02:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351708
ya pretty tirvial lameness if you ask me but I just like to be that way.
^Is that even English?

I'm sure you didn't notice that I added a useful link. This is a message board, it is meant for both trivial and informational conversation. You could learn something about it, or about manners at least. I suggest PMing me if you would like to keep flaming, otherwise how about you either ignore me or move on. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
424 Posts
in that case they should have named it "camel toe pearl"!!

oh wait, ayces is gonna chime in on this to! "but the camel toe is shaped with a more "oval" nature so i wouldn't classify it as such".

QUOTE (JohnWho @ Aug 24 2010, 04:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351710
Crap - I did not know that!

I was wearing sandals with no socks.

Guess I should have gotten the Camel Pearl!

:)

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Aug 24 2010, 02:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351713
in that case they should have named it "camel toe pearl"!!

oh wait, ayces is gonna chime in on this to! "but the camel toe is shaped with a more "oval" nature so i wouldn't classify it as such".
No. However I am glad I'm on your mind...

Keep thinking of me :thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i drove it around today...i effin love it. i got the dark gray color. by the thumbnail its the same color as ssmuffs. love the handling of it. i actually hit a fraekin curb by accident. put a tiny scrape at the lip rear driver side. very upset about it. hard to really see it thogh. gotta be more careful in lots. im lookin forward to readin up more on these suckers.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
:00000732: and congrats on your new Sonata! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the new purchase.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

my dad has a black 06 sonota...he didnt want me to get black cuz its a **** to clean and keep lookin nice. pittsburgh gets nasty in the winter with dirt..grey would be best for me. i do LOVE the black on black. so very nice choice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts