Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been trolling around here for a couple of weeks now and thought I would stop and say hi! I am needing to buy a new company car and the sonata is one of many cars that have made my list. From everything you guys post and the reviews online the best choice for me is the sonata. I put out a email to some local dealers and got one to deal with me and right now I am at $24,250 for a Limited black on black. Truecar puts this at a great price. Would you guys agree on that? Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thats around what I paid for a Limited Silver with Black Leather. I had a cheaper price (23,900) quote from a dealer about an hour away but no black interior, just grey. I am satisfied with what I paid.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know then that I am close in price. I don't mind drive to TX or NE because I have family in both places. So a weekend trip is worth the $500+ in savings. I did get a email price for $22,850 for a limited no navigation. I am trying to play cat and mouse right now. I am hoping to get a dealer to swap the 17" wheels with some 18" se wheels.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Best price I received so far was $25,328 on a Limited with Pearl White Paint, Navigation Package, Floor Mats, Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, and iPod Cable.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, just found out the car I was wanting has the front plate already mounted. In Kansas you do not need a front plate. I am wondering if this is a deal break for me or not. My other cars have a front plate which just has some vanity HUSKER plate on it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
QUOTE (ssmuff @ May 19 2010, 03:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324379
Nice, just found out the car I was wanting has the front plate already mounted. In Kansas you do not need a front plate. I am wondering if this is a deal break for me or not. My other cars have a front plate which just has some vanity HUSKER plate on it.
Only you can decide if it is a deal breaker. Is it a deal breaker for you? Are you getting it? I think you can remove it easily. :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Talked with the wife last night and it looks like it is not going to be a deal breaker. All I need is for the dealer and I can to agree on a price and options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts