Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Anchorage Alaska resident, new to Hyundais, but not new to cars. i have a problem with picking up fun(mostly) projects, namely 6 Pontiac Fieros, a 2000 Toyota Celica, and now a 2007 Accent MT basketcase.

Currently trying to resurrect her as she wont start, and has a few quirks that i think are responsible.

I have a post pending moderator approval on the Accent section, hopefully the many knowledgeable people on here can help me get her back on her feet!

Thank you for reading!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm currently looking for pictures or information of the underside of the drivers side dash without the lower plastic on for a 2007 Accent. I found a harness coming down from the column/ maybe the ignition lock cylinder, but it wasn't plugged in when I found it up under the dash. I also can't be sure the connector wasn't modified because there used to be a compustar auto start, but the computer for it is missing, and I think that's what is causing my no start/spark situation. If I can find out how it was originally wired, then I could return the harness back to stock, but in can't seem to find where the connector I found goes to. It's a 3x2 6 slot plug. Any pictures or information would be greatly appreciated.

I also removed the fuse panel to get a better look at how the auto start harness is tied into the existing harness, and noticed missing relays on the back of the fuse panel. Unless they are SUPPOSED to be missing, or what.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Hello All!

Anchorage Alaska resident, new to Hyundais, but not new to cars. i have a problem with picking up fun(mostly) projects, namely 6 Pontiac Fieros, a 2000 Toyota Celica, and now a 2007 Accent MT basketcase.

Currently trying to resurrect her as she wont start, and has a few quirks that i think are responsible.

I have a post pending moderator approval on the Accent section, hopefully the many knowledgeable people on here can help me get her back on her feet!

Thank you for reading!
Well, at least you pick fun cars to play with!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, re-reading your reply, I realize now what you ment. When I tried to make a post to the Accent forum, it said it was awaiting moderator approval. Is that still true? I can't find it and new to this sites lay out so don't know if I can view any pending posts

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Please try again in the accent forum
New member can post at once. May be posting picture/link will be allowed after a few posts.
You should get better response over the accent forum rather than this new member section which attract fewer attention.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! I can post now, and did so, hopefully my problem is easily solved with some pictures and information, if I can get it all figured out, would be amazing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts