Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Kester, my wife and I just picked up our new phantom black 2013 ix35 SE yesterday, I've already changed most of the bulbs to led's, We will be putting HID headlights in and hooking up some DRL as they don't come standard here :-(
We live on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia
We have a fair few plans for the ix35, I will post some photos in the correct section once we have a few more things done, I look forward to learning from you all and maybe even sharing my knowledge, The ix35 is our 3rd new car, we had a 2011 Ford Fiesta Zetec (which we proceeded to modify lol) & a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer, My wife has owned a slightly modified Nissan Silvia (S15), I have owned a Nissan Silvia (S13, I believe they are called a 240sx is the states) which was set up as a weekend time attack/drift car, I have also owned a Nissan Silvia S14 with a 2JZ (turbo Toyota supra motor) that was not street registered & a 413hp Toyota Celica Gt-four, So I am no stranger to modifying cars, I know ride motorbikes and modifying cars here in Australia is becoming a nightmare :-(

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts