coilovers or clamped eibach springs? :huh:

looking for 15x8 wheels also!
-ccw classics 15x8
-bbs rs 15x8
-work meister s1 15x8
-work vs-kf 15x8

NO FAKE WHEELS!

UPDATE 5/8/10

added my spacers,they werent all that big so these are only temporary. can you tell? i BARELY can

i need LOW

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Meakame @ May 7 2010, 02:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320614
Really its up to how much you want to spend
Also are your headlights fogged up on the inside, or is that just the camera?
yeah,BB cameras suck i cant even tell. I really dont want to drop almost 2k on coilovers,i know they will be worth it but..thats turbo plus some :dry: .

QUOTE (bloodninja @ May 7 2010, 02:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320616
The muffler unbolts easily... no need to cut it off.
nah im running custom full exhaust,so i would have to cut the muffler off,again.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Get rid of the fart can.

I can understand not wanting to pay 2k for suspension but all the wheels you listed aren't cheap either. I'd keep my current wheels and get custom springs.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (burnitwithfire @ May 7 2010, 04:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320656
Get rid of the fart can.

I can understand not wanting to pay 2k for suspension but all the wheels you listed aren't cheap either. I'd keep my current wheels and get custom springs.
its not REALLY a fart can,i made sure it didnt sound ricer at all. only reason i want to cut it because it is huge,and its leaning down so it scrapes everywhere i go. Its just because the wheels are wheels,I know several ways to lower my car as low as coilovers but i just dont want damage. I plan on keeping the wheels im running now,i just want to go wider eventually.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
If you wait KFX will sell the coilovers i'll be getting for a lot cheaper than 2k, if not mistaken 900.

I cant really see the muffler really good, but mine is bigger than urs and it sits a bit lower than yours also and so far it havent scrap or anything.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (LePapirrikY @ May 7 2010, 07:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320706
If you wait KFX will sell the coilovers i'll be getting for a lot cheaper than 2k, if not mistaken 900.

I cant really see the muffler really good, but mine is bigger than urs and it sits a bit lower than yours also and so far it havent scrap or anything.
yeah its a 3" and wasnt put on right so its tilting down toward the street instead of sitting flush with the bumper.

QUOTE (TwitchAutoSystems @ May 7 2010, 07:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320711

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
724 Posts
alrighty then, coil overs & a little fab work to lower the rear coil buckets and shorten the strut mount/+ lowering control arms.

·
Registered
810 Posts
QUOTE (LePapirrikY @ May 7 2010, 06:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320706

If they're actually a decent set of coilovers and if they can actually be fit to work, he's got at least one guaranteed sale. I want coilovers, but those SMA ones are just a tad too pricey. I can justify 900 pretty easily though.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (isaac1909 @ May 7 2010, 10:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320775
...yeah, those are really nice wheels you have on there now

you're saying that because you cant see them in the pics? :ph34r: I also decided to go Apexi Noir replica exhaust or a Worldsport 2,so i can have a more stock look without sacrificing alot of my power.

·
Registered
609 Posts
QUOTE (audobon @ May 8 2010, 01:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320790
you're saying that because you cant see them in the pics? :ph34r: I also decided to go Apexi Noir replica exhaust or a Worldsport 2,so i can have a more stock look without sacrificing alot of my power.
Don't forget to get a video with the exhaust on. My friend with a civic(gsr motor) bought a ws2 and it was way to quiet. Wonder if it is the same with our cars.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
just another option....konig retrack 15x7.5 +32

thread full of pics
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2474949

I almost got them but since I planned on running stock suspension until something needs replacing, i figured they would look pretty stupid with stock ride height.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (0.o slow 1.6 @ May 8 2010, 04:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320810
Don't forget to get a video with the exhaust on. My friend with a civic(gsr motor) bought a ws2 and it was way to quiet. Wonder if it is the same with our cars.
i think im gonna shoot a vid of the exhaust i have up right now and post it in the thread and see what yalls opinions on keeping it or replacing it are.

QUOTE (omg grip @ May 8 2010, 09:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320870
just another option....konig retrack 15x7.5 +32

thread full of pics
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2474949

I almost got them but since I planned on running stock suspension until something needs replacing, i figured they would look pretty stupid with stock ride height.
those are dope,but only 15x7.5 BUT they remind me of Sprint Hart CPR 15x8's which i might consider. You should have bought them though man,they would look **** nice on your car.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
1 - 20 of 598 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.