Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here's a stange one for you...

About once a week I run my car through the brushless (water jets) car wash just to keep the crud knocked off it. It's pretty hot around here most days, so I generally have the A/C going. Anyway, I noticed that the air coming out of my vents slows way down, but the fan still sounds like it's wide open. Effectively, it blows like I have it set on 1 or 2 when its set to 4. Doesn't matter if I have recirc on or off (tried it both ways). After driving down the road a few miles the air flow will return to normal. Anybody care to take a guess at what's up with that? Does it every week, so it's not like an isolated incident or something. Doesn't really bother me, just thought it was strange behavior that I can't explain, and I've never seen it on happen on any of my other vehicles. I'm sure it has something to do with the water/humidity, just can't figure out what exactly. Nothing under the hood gets wet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.