Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
On another post, people were commenting about the A/C light not lighting up with the automatic climate control system. I found out today that it does light up under certain circumstances which I find to be quite strange. While having the windows tinted, the installer must have turned both the passenger and driver temperature dials all the way down to the coldest setting. When I got back in the car, I noticed the A/C light on. I wonder why that is.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Same HVAC topic, when it was cold and heat was needed did anyone notice that the heater in the car came on even when the car was cold? This is for anyone with auto climate control in the Limited.

Most if not all the cars I have had over the last 32 years have operated similarly as in, when you shut the system off, fresh air flows. As a matter of fact, as I recall on the cars I had with manual systems, you could slide or turn the dial of the hot/cold lever or knob to hot and the slight amount of air coming out would be warmer or cooler depending on where you had the lever or dial. I think they used to call it flow-thru ventilation back in the day. In the mid-seventies GM cars they had grills on the trunks of the cars to assist in the air flow. Anyone old enough to recall that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.