Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today in the morning i turned on the heater and there was some fog on front screen so i turned it to cold the blue line but still its giving hot heater air.. tell me what could it be? the wire it damaged to some other problem?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no its more smooth to move from before.. i think the cable is out from under steering but how can i put it back where exactly it is.. i remember when i went to mechanic to fix cig lighter he just put his hand down the steering and removed from there to open center console.. but he did not removed the panel from steering.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hmm, you might be able to do that, but it will be tight, and you won't be able to see clearly where it is supposed to go. If you don't have the tools, give it a try, but its worth it to see how the clip works and get it aligned right.

Might as well offer a bit of help: Attached is a pic of what the clip looks like, although this is the one behind the glove compartment (air source switch I think). Stick the loop onto the post first (should clip on), then push the cable fully into the clip and clip it in place. You may have to adjust the cables position within the clip to ensure it gets the whole range.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is the one behind the glove compartment, at least for us that drive on the right side of the road.

I have no clue how your cables will be arranged, because you are in Australia. I was just posting that as an example of the clip, and what you should be feeling for.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now the thing top of COLD HOT things that is used to select air from front, windscreen etc is broken.. i tried to put its wire from back of console but it get off again and again...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.