Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way you can change the default setting? I use my bus for work and I have to get in and out of the car every 5 mins or so quite often.

Every time you switch the engine off the controls default back to air blowing out the vents in the dash, i don't notice until the windscreen steams up, which it does a lot when you get wet every time you get out.

I find it really f****** annoying that it wont stay set to clear the windscreen where I put it when you turn the engine off and back on again.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I don't recall mine doing so. What heater/ac control unit does your Jet have ? The dial or pushbutton+lcd type ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its the one with the buttons no lcd displace thought it has a knob for the heater and power but buttons for the different areas ?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
So it appears the (hope you don't mind if I use BMW terms) 'high' A/C control (pushbuttons only & display, used in combination with dual A/C) memorizes what state it has been left in when powered off while the 'low' unit (2 dials and some buttons, no display) does not but falls back to certain predefined settings.

Maybe some more readers can confirm that ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts