Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My heater and air con have both stopped working. The fans still blow and the ac pump kicks in just neither work. I have changed the display unit but fault remains. Please help.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,277 Posts
My heater and air con have both stopped working.
Can you be a bit more specific? Stopped working in what way?
The blower fan is working but you can't control the temperature of the air that comes out the vents, or what?

·
Registered
15,277 Posts
Sounds like maybe the blend door/temperature actuator is faulty. I think it's on the heater box behind the center of the dash, on the driver's side...assuming you have a LHD car.

·
Registered
15,277 Posts
It should look something like this....but there are usually 3 or 4 actuators on the heater box so you need to make sure your looking at the right one.

·
Banned
7,041 Posts
My heater and air con have both stopped working. The fans still blow and the ac pump kicks in just neither work. I have changed the display unit but fault remains. Please help.
Turn the controller to full cold. Pull the fuse for the HVAC wait 1 minute and replace. Turn the Key on Engine off....DO NOT touch any control until the system goes through it's learning process about 1 minute. Now start the vehicle. Does it work now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts