Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
488 Posts
If it was deleted on your Canadian models there would be riots in the streets.
Nah, everyone I know drives with glove on in subzero temperature. I suppose on a cool day that can do without glove the heated steering wheel is ok. This is my 1st vehicle with heated steering wheel, it is meh for me.

·
Registered
'20 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
54 Posts
Nah, everyone I know drives with glove on in subzero temperature. I suppose on a cool day that can do without glove the heated steering wheel is ok. This is my 1st vehicle with heated steering wheel, it is meh for me.
Yeah, I do wear gloves all the time on my other vehicles where this feature is not available. But on the Santa Fe, my hands find it liberating with the toasty steering wheel keeping them warm. ;)

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD
382 Posts
Boy how times have changed! When I bought my first car the windows were manual roll downs. Front doors had vent windows to direct air to the occupants to cool them off as the car got up to speed because air conditioning in autos was an expensive option that people really didn't need.

Nowadays heated seats and heated steering wheels are must haves.

In the 1970 the price of a brand new VW bug = $1795.
Did you also walk to school uphill both ways?

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Essential
135 Posts
Yeah, I do wear gloves all the time on my other vehicles where this feature is not available. But on the Santa Fe, my hands find it liberating with the toasty steering wheel keeping them warm. ;)
hard to work the touch screen, etc with gloves on, hence why I don't like wearing them

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0T Awd
134 Posts
Living in Florida, I thought I would never use this feature. But, we have a few mornings in the mid 20's, and I think it is great. Heats up very quickly.
I'm from Fla also and didn't see the usefulness of these heated features until moving to Michigan . Now they are must haves for any vehicle I get lol. Same for cooled seats. Those come in really handy in the summer months.....especially when leaving the gym.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.4l
10 Posts
Would trade heated steering wheel for remote side mirrors anyday......
Cheers !

21 - 29 of 29 Posts