Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all and I am the owner of the 20 Santa fe SEL. I was wondering if any one knows what Santa FE models have this option. I made the switch to Hyundai after turning the lease on a 15 Mazda CX-5.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You can download a PDF from Hyundai that compares the features of all 5 versions of the 2020 Santa Fe:
Select Model Trim Levels to Compare
SE
SEL
Limited
SEL + Convenience + Premium
Limited Turbo
Hyundai Newsroom

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
488 Posts
The Ultimate trim has it. However, this feature is over rated since I would have the glove on. It is not hot enough to penatrate the glove.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0T Awd
134 Posts
The Ultimate trim has it. However, this feature is over rated since I would have the glove on. It is not hot enough to penatrate the glove.
I don't think it is overated at all. These features are must haves for me now...since having them on my previous vehicle. If it got hot enough to penetrate gloves, it would be way too hot for your hands.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't think it is overrated! In fact, I love the heated steering wheel so much that I would never buy another car without a heated steering wheel. I feel the heat through gloves.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0T AWD
41 Posts
I hate driving with gloves on and I love the heated steering wheel on my 2020 Limited. It wasn't a factor that made me choose the Limited. I was wanting the heated and cooled seats, though. Those two items were a must. After a few really cold mornings, however, a heated steering wheel will be a must on all my future vehicles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I didn't see that broken down like that on Hyundai?USA site. Looks like the limited and above.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD
382 Posts
Hello all and I am the owner of the 20 Santa fe SEL. I was wondering if any one knows what Santa FE models have this option. I made the switch to Hyundai after turning the lease on a 15 Mazda CX-5.
What's the Hyundai website say? There's a page where you can compare feature-by-feature for each trim level.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD
382 Posts
Not if you take off your gloves. That's the whole point of it.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0T AWD
41 Posts
In the US only the Limited trim models have the heated steering wheel. It is not available in packages that can be optioned on the lower trims. For 2020 the Limited is the highest trim.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Bob and Texwhen I looked under the " Build your own not the PDF download I didn't see it listed.

·
Registered
2020 SF Ultimate
38 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,455 Posts
If it was deleted on your Canadian models there would be riots in the streets.

·
Registered
'20 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
54 Posts
I think the heated steering wheel and front seats are standard (base model and up) here in Canada for the reason we all know.. ;)

I find the heated steering wheel very useful plus it heats up quite fast, I won't consider any future vehicles without it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Living in Florida, I thought I would never use this feature. But, we have a few mornings in the mid 20's, and I think it is great. Heats up very quickly.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe SEL 2.4l FWD
47 Posts
Boy how times have changed! When I bought my first car the windows were manual roll downs. Front doors had vent windows to direct air to the occupants to cool them off as the car got up to speed because air conditioning in autos was an expensive option that people really didn't need.

Nowadays heated seats and heated steering wheels are must haves.

In the 1970 the price of a brand new VW bug = $1795.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Essential
135 Posts
I live in Canada and this was a major selling point for me and so happy they put it on the base Essential model. I don't like driving with gloves on so I love this. Oddly I rest my right hand on the gear shifter some times so would love to see that heated as well :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts