Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my i10 style yesterday and i love it!! lovely to drive BUT when i first got it the heated seats both work (yes i know it was a sunny day but i wanted to try them out!) tonight put mine on and it no longer seems to work :blownose: I am gonna ring them (as i am also missing the screw cap covers too) i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, what had caused it, if i could self repair to save a trip to the garage and how long it took to repair it? other then this i love it :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it seems i have a faulty heater eliment, got on on order but who knows how long itll take but at least its not winter oh and i now have the screw cap covers only took them a week to get them to me :) Thanks BlakeyMusicPromotions and shedloads

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (BlakeyMusicPromotions @ May 26 2010, 11:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=326678
Sorry it wasn't an easy fix Teacup.

Keep us informed tho please :thumbsup:
well ive had a call the part is in, just need to arrange for fitting so not taken long just wish i wasnt working before they open untill after they close :( oh well ill let you know when its fixed and how it is once the work has been done :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts