Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 Sonata GLS.

a VIN decoder the collision shop using for the car shows it has heated mirrors. found a post on here on how they are activated. by the rear glass defront control but how do I know for SURE if I actually have them.

Another decoder I used says nothing about heated mirrors? and I dont recall anything on the glass intself that says its heated?

As actually I dont think I have heated but I want to know for sure??

Thank you for any feed back. and Honostly I dont feel like ripping off door panel to see if wires going to my mirror?! is there another way to tell.

Thank you Gurus..........

and car not with me right now so I dont have access to owner manual.. due a recent customization of the front by a DEER its in the SHOP!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From what Im readying the GLS package does indeed come with heated mirrors...if that is to be correct?

nice to know. but confirmation would be nice!!! from a third party?

·
Registered
297 Posts
See if there is anything in your owners manual about how to activate them. That's when you can gain access to it.

thanks
pat

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
You could try turning on your rear defroster and then check the mirrors to see if they get warmer :)

Reactions: 54strife

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've got a 2013 GLS that I got brand new. If I remember correctly, the heated mirrors came as part of the popular equipment package that I got. That includes seat heaters, fog lights and a power drivers seat. If you have those features you should have heated mirrors.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Pop the black plastic trim at top front of door (inside) and look at the connector,, Std mirror has 3 wire I think it is,, heated have 5 wire at connector

1 - 8 of 8 Posts