Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbee here, just bought i10 and have two questions about it (sorry if lame ones).

1. When I set a headlights selector to "OFF" I realized that headlights are ON (with engine running). When I turned off the engine headlights were indeed OFF. Is it normal behaviour - I mean, why can't I ride with headlights really OFF?

2. Is there any possibility to connect a most common MP3s player to the PA-710RDS radio/cd? What can I plug in via AUX-IN?

All the best,
AndyBandy

·
Registered
158 Posts
QUOTE (AndyBandy @ Jun 30 2010, 09:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337373
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbee here, just bought i10 and have two questions about it (sorry if lame ones).

1. When I set a headlights selector to "OFF" I realized that headlights are ON (with engine running). When I turned off the engine headlights were indeed OFF. Is it normal behaviour - I mean, why can't I ride with headlights really OFF?

2. Is there any possibility to connect a most common MP3s player to the PA-710RDS radio/cd? What can I plug in via AUX-IN?

All the best,
AndyBandy

If your headlights are swtiched off via the left stalk switch, then they should remain off. Unless you have an i10 intended for sweden ?

The aux in on the radio is exactly that. You can feed it from any MP3 player. or other music / audio source that has an headphone or line out socket.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Noddy @ Jun 30 2010, 12:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337381
If your headlights are swtiched off via the left stalk switch, then they should remain off. Unless you have an i10 intended for sweden ?

The aux in on the radio is exactly that. You can feed it from any MP3 player. or other music / audio source that has an headphone or line out socket.
Well, thanks for the second part - I suspected so :) but feel better when someone else confirms.

I have i10 made for Poland - we have to keep headlights always on while driving - no matter, day or night, summer or winter - maybe this is the reason... I don't know.

All the best,
AndyBandy

·
Registered
158 Posts
QUOTE (AndyBandy @ Jun 30 2010, 11:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337383
Well, thanks for the second part - I suspected so :) but feel better when someone else confirms.

I have i10 made for Poland - we have to keep headlights always on while driving - no matter, day or night, summer or winter - maybe this is the reason... I don't know.

All the best,
AndyBandy

Looking at the different wiring diagrams, there is a wiring system for daytime headlamps. So if would appear you have the polish, Swedish daytime headlamp wiring. ( although I never knew Poland had a daytime headlamp law )

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
QUOTE (AndyBandy @ Jun 30 2010, 09:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337373
Hi everyone,

All the best,
AndyBandy
Hi Andy and :00000732: to the forums

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, again, thanks a lot. I checked a "lights-always-on" with other Hyundai owner here and it was same story - day lights always on.

All the best,
AndyBandy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts