Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of photos and videos of my headlight project but at the moment I'm only posting photos. I may post a video on how to do this but it's time consuming... especially when I'm working on the headlights and then I have to pause to set up the camera for footages.

I only did the driver side headlight because I knew was going to bump into problems and many trial and errors.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will start the passenger side headlight this weekend. I frosted my parking light lens from the inside and out, then covered it up with the actually headlight lens.

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
Looks awesome man!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks super mean! and super clean!, I would almost like to see a head-on photo for comparison. but for all the time and effort I would almost order a black housing from KAI.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You killed it man! Those things look awesome! I love what you did with the parking lights!
Thank you bro. It means a lot to me. This project was meant for a special friend of mine that is no longer with us. He gave me advise on my car and was also my camera man. He was the reason why I have a YouTube channel today. I will post more photos and make a little video of the lights soon.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks super mean! and super clean!, I would almost like to see a head-on photo for comparison. but for all the time and effort I would almost order a black housing from KAI.
Thanks I will upload a photo soon for comparison. The black housing KAI headlights probably will run you around $350. This project cost me about $45 and a lot of focus time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Perhaps if I had the work space, motivation and courage to do so in case something went wrong.But after seeing these results it's almost worth it to me to pay the high price.

....it's nice to finally know the meaning behind the "Marc Bryce" project. Very neat and a fitting tribute.

Thanks I will upload a photo soon for comparison. The black housing KAI headlights probably will run you around $350. This project cost me about $45 and a lot of focus time.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Headlights...

Thank you bro. It means a lot to me. This project was meant for a special friend of mine that is no longer with us. He gave me advise on my car and was also my camera man. He was the reason why I have a YouTube channel today. I will post more photos and make a little video of the lights soon.
Excellent! You did your buddy right NNYC. You should be proud no matter the time spent. You just aren't going to get the satisfaction you are feeling right now no matter the cost or lack there of. Kudos Bro! :thumbsup::clap:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll have the parking lights up and running as soon as the other headlight is done. For now I they are both disconnected. The frosted lens give out a white glow with white LED strips.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I didn't realize your first pic was a before and after pic. For a moment I thought someone punched your car in the right headlight. :grin:

Seriously, it REALLY improves a white car's appearance.

·
Registered
184 Posts
very nice...
I had led strips and they lost brightness to less than 50% after 6 months..
the heat speed up aging..

1 - 20 of 68 Posts