Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in ND and today I went shopping and when I returned I noticed the headlights and DTR light lens had condensation in them. Is this normal? The temp here is around 0 degrees, My wife has a 2018 SF and we have never seen that on hers. They are both parked in the same 50 degree heated garage.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Have you taken it through the car wash on a cold day? The heat from the car wash expands the air inside the enclosure that then can draw in moisture when the air inside cools.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A week and a half ago I washed it and it been in the garage sense. Yesterday we returned from a trip so today is the first day I have driven my vehicle. My wife's was washed that same day (week and half ago) and driven yesterday and looks just fine. The temperatures today and yesterday are about the same.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
GeA week and a half ago I washed it and it been in the garage sense. Yesterday we returned from a trip so today is the first day I have driven my vehicle. My wife's was washed that same day (week and half ago) and driven yesterday and looks just fine. The temperatures today and yesterday are about the same.
You are new here. There’s already a thread on this issue. I guess you didn’t check first.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had the issue with my DTR lights. I brought it to the dealer and they replaced it no questions asked. It bears watching if this may be a bigger issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts