Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up our GLS last night. came from an 09 Santa fe 7 seater.

All the test drives I took, weren't at night. It seems to me (and my wife) that the headlights are focused way too close inward. Basically there is a nice bright spot where the lights come together if you will, but it's too close to the vehicle. seems as if the light is not focused evenly. parked against my garage about 12 feet away the level is spot on, and the width of the pattern seems ok. just seems off when driving. I'll snap a picture tomorrow. anyone else come across this, or have a picture?

The adjusters are plugged, and would require some modification to move. I'd be ok with it, but it's leased and I don't want to make any irreversible changes.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh I have no issues with getting t warrantied. I wad mote looking to see if anyone else has this "issue", or if it even is one.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plugged. The side-side adjusters look to be there, ****, the arrows are even.there, but the holes are just molded over. either Hyundai didn't want us messing with it, ir they messed up. I think it's the first option.

I'll mess with it in a bit.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It is a very strange layout. There is an easily accessible adjustment for the up-down position; however, as previously written, there is apparently no accessible way to adjust the right-left positions. I looked under the marks where the L-R and arrows are printed on the plastic, but there appear to be no adjusters.

It's hard to understand why there is one set of adjustments and not the other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts