Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an i30 owner, I am always scoping out whats available for my car online.

I found an image of a charcoal i30 with what looks like tinted headlights or... I don't know - they just look a bit different, angel eyes perhaps?

Well... I WANT THEM! They are so nice :p

The other thing is eyelids/eyelines, a few years ago I saw an R34 Skyline with eyelids and since I saw them, I knew I wanted them for my Hyundai but can only find them shipping from the UK.

Does anyone know where either the angel eyes or eyelids are available in Australia?

There are various designs for the eyelids but I have attached an image of the ones I like, they make the car look a bit angry.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
QUOTE (MisterHK @ Oct 4 2010, 09:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361096
As an i30 owner, I am always scoping out whats available for my car online.

I found an image of a charcoal i30 with what looks like tinted headlights or... I don't know - they just look a bit different, angel eyes perhaps?

Well... I WANT THEM! They are so nice :p

The other thing is eyelids/eyelines, a few years ago I saw an R34 Skyline with eyelids and since I saw them, I knew I wanted them for my Hyundai but can only find them shipping from the UK.

Does anyone know where either the angel eyes or eyelids are available in Australia?

There are various designs for the eyelids but I have attached an image of the ones I like, they make the car look a bit angry.

Thanks guys.
We sell both.

Eyelines - http://sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/shop.cg...;cate=011900000
Angel Eye Headlights - http://sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/shop.cg...;cate=011900000

For the headlights, the Korean-spec headlights that we sell are for LHD cars, so the beam pattern is going to be a bit off for RHD cars like Australia, but most of that difference can be adjusted, although not 100%. We have many customers in the UK and Australia who have bought our headlights and are satisfied.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts