Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone removed the whole headlight assembly? I was looking into it and couldnt see what was holding the bottom edge. I didnt want to force it in a wrong direction and end up breaking something. Any hints would be great. A downloadable service manual would be awsome if one would ever come available.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Do a search for both ,,, I have seen both items you are looking for mentioned..

I think the headlight change was a bit heavy with the bumper removal etc etc..........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. Thats awsome that Hyundai actually lets you have access to service info. I don't think any other manufacture does that.

·
Registered
2013 Sonata SE
248 Posts
sorry to bump an old thread but it is NOT letting me register. i'm clicking on the link to agree to the terms and no matter what, it will not load. i would really like to take a look at the manual(s).

can i use someone's login if they give me their info please?

·
Registered
458 Posts
sorry to bump an old thread but it is NOT letting me register. i'm clicking on the link to agree to the terms and no matter what, it will not load. i would really like to take a look at the manual(s).

can i use someone's login if they give me their info please?
having same issues, using IE and PC any ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You have to remove your bumper to remove you headlight housing that's the only way I was Able to change from stock to aftermarket spyder headlights

·
Registered
746 Posts
The top of the bumper shell hooks onto a piece of plastic rod that is part of the headlight. After removing all screws and clips holding the bumper you have to lift the bumper at each headlight to unhook, if you pull to hard it will break. Lift the bumper till it touches or comes very close to touching the bottom of the headlight and the wiggle the bumper while pulling lightly, at some point it will pop apart. Don't let the bumper hang when you do the other side or that plastic rod could snap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Replacement Headlight with Spyder

I know how to remove the factory headlamp, how hard is it to replace with a Spyder, do they work with as a Day Time Running Lamp?

·
Registered
445 Posts
michaeldaughaday, what exactly do you mean? (I just installed Spyder headlights a couple months ago)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts