Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live out in the sticks and there's lots of critters about at night including large stuff like deer and sometimes wandering cattle.

Been trying to adjust my headlights and can get the heights right but can't get the drivers side high beam out far enough.

We drive on the left side of the road here in Oz by the way so I'm trying to get the right headlight beam pointing further to the right.

The adjusting bolt for sideways movement turns OK but at a certain point the headlight stops going further to the right no matter how much the bolt is turned.

Any ideas on this ?

·
Registered
356 Posts
I recommend that you adjust your headlights back to normal position and add LED flood pattern lights. You can get some very bright ones that consume very little power. They are much brighter than your regular headlights.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you are some what good at tinkering with the car... I would suggest a Morimoto Mini D2S 4.0 headlight retrofit. It just takes time.

I also live in areas where there are no street lights. I've done the HID and LED plug and play kits.... they all suck for this car. So much time wasted trying to aim them properly. Plug and play LED kits have highbeams which are basically useless.

Once you get the retrofit installed, when you flip on the highbeams on pitch black roads.... it's basically daylight.

For someone who drives down pitch black roads... the HID retrofit is the single best upgrade you can do to the Accent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts