Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to adjust the headlights on a Spanish LHD Terracan to dip the other way in the UK and avoid having to replace headlamps.

·
Registered
93 Posts
QUOTE (Torn @ Jul 3 2010, 07:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338490
Is it possible to adjust the headlights on a Spanish LHD Terracan to dip the other way in the UK and avoid having to replace headlamps.
I dont think it is necessary to adjust headlamps on LHD, they are all the same on. Anyway, whatever it is, yes you can adjust and a replacement is not necessary.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (JX290 @ Jul 4 2010, 03:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338629
I dont think it is necessary to adjust headlamps on LHD, they are all the same on. Anyway, whatever it is, yes you can adjust and a replacement is not necessary.

They do need adjusting as currently dip to driving on the other side of the road.

In Uk they drive on the left and in spain on the right.

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
torn, l am not certain about this but l don't think it can be done on the terracan. there are some makes and models that have got universal left/right hand adjustment built into the headlight assembly but l am fairly sure the terracan is not one of them. the only option is to replace the headlamps which as you say is expensive, you may be able to source some used units from an on line breakers

·
Registered
14 Posts
I asked a similar question regarding my 56 plate Terracan. I'm looking at changing to LHD.
I was told it is possible, however not actually tried yet.
If you get no where with this, and yours are compatable, how about a swap????

Carl

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
QUOTE (carljon @ Jul 9 2010, 03:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340173
I asked a similar question regarding my 56 plate Terracan. I'm looking at changing to LHD.
I was told it is possible, however not actually tried yet.
If you get no where with this, and yours are compatable, how about a swap????

Carl

great idea....why don't you send member torn a personal message is case he does not see this post

·
Registered
93 Posts
Guess you have already read my replies in another post with same title. 100% sure possible if you only have functional headlamps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts