Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've been looking online for aftermarket headunits and I am not sure which one to buy. I have the bluelink mirror and i'm worried that i will lose that feature, if i do decide on buying one. I also haven't seen many pictures of anyone showing them off :p

So my question is, Has anyone put in an aftermarket headunit? If so, which one did ya get and do you like it?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey all,

I've been looking online for aftermarket headunits and I am not sure which one to buy. I have the bluelink mirror and i'm worried that i will lose that feature, if i do decide on buying one. I also haven't seen many pictures of anyone showing them off :p

So my question is, Has anyone put in an aftermarket headunit? If so, which one did ya get and do you like it?
I'm getting ready to put in my Pioneer AVH-X1500 DVD player head unit. Just waiting on the dash kit..

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a pioneer avh-p4400bh laying around from my old truck I might want to throw in. I just dont want to loose the steering wheel functions and I am sort of satisfied with my stock radio for now.

·
Registered
480 Posts
ahh, I had my eye on that one. What dash kit are you waiting on? Does it fit nice or will it be off a little?
The scosche double din dash kit for the the 2011 Sonata, like 45$ bucks for that then like 10 on the harness. Would of got the wires for the steering wheel controls but just had to buy a new tire for my car, I may wait like 2 weeks to put it in and order that part.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts