Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I named my first car(this is my second), and i know a bunch of the other guys who owned riviera named their cars...i was wondering if anyone named their cars. ive been havin a hard time comin up with a name for this one.

i like a name for it but its a little weird, its the name of a song called "stylo" by the gorillaz, it was also the name of their car in the video. youtube it cuz i cant embed it, they disabled it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
When my Nav system tells me to turn back because I missed a turn

(and I'm certain that bit..., er, "lady" in the Nav system doesn't like me)

I call it a few things.

Does that count?

:)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Oh, now I understand what you mean.

Yeah, I've called all my cars "car" at one time or another.

Mostly with one or more of the forum's "banned" words in front of the word "car", too!

Well, except when I'm cleaning and polishing it -

then I call it "my precious".

·
Registered
14 Posts
I named mine shabahng which I believe translates to shiny in Korean. 빛나는

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well I had a dodge srt-4 for a long time and my user name on the forums was srt4sickness....because spending money on a turbo car is a disease! So I named my sonata "Blue Sickness" as a tribute to my only true love (in an automobile sence) which was my srt-4

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ours is named Taz. We have a Tasmanian Devil (yes the Bugs Bunny Taz) stuffed animal sitting in the back window growling at everyone that we pass. The last car we had was an 07 Rondo and we called it Spud (for obvious reasons). Our other current vehicle is my wife's 07 F-150 named Casper. Can you guess the color? :whistling:

·
Registered
854 Posts
I call it Sonata. Once I mod it and it gets character it might get a nickname.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I call mine the "Batmobile"!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts