Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I own the 2010 Hyundai Grand Storex diesel in Korea.

I'm hoping to equip my grand storex with cruise control because of frequent long-distance driving
but unfortunately my grand storex is the type that does not support cruise control in normal ecu, so I'm inevitably pondering aftermarket products.

I am thinking about installing cruise control kits sold by autostrada company in Australia, but I am curious about the evaluation of people who have used this product, so I left a thread.
I am sorry for my poor English, and if there is another product that you can recommend from aftermarket, please leave a comment!

Thanks!

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
17,992 Posts
The OP's diesel engine doesn't have a throttle valve though, so he'll need a system that can interface with his throttle pedal rather than a system that has an actuator that controls the throttle valve.

·
Registered
2019 Hyundai Elantra SE
350 Posts
Rostra kits are made with either actuator or pedal interface depending on what the vehicle requires. But finding anything that works on that vehicle is a bit of an issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The OP's diesel engine doesn't have a throttle valve though, so he'll need a system that can interface with his throttle pedal rather than a system that has an actuator that controls the throttle valve.
Your opinion is correct that you need a device that requires separate throttle adjustment to use cruise control, the Autostrada kit I want to use is confirmed to have a separate module for it, thank you for your opinion!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.