Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
QUOTE (Jamie M @ May 14 2010, 10:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322825
http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/Turn-Si...L-p7472046.html

they look pretty cool and because they blink in amber they dont violate any laws. I think they would go nice with my HIDs but idk how or if they fit on our sonatas
Cool. Will probably require some wiring changes. Something to investigate would be to use this a the DRLs (at full 12V) and then to use the current high beams just as high beams that would allow one to put HID's in the High beams - good for us folks that have to be on the lookout for deer at night.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (RamKat @ May 14 2010, 08:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322953
Cool. Will probably require some wiring changes. Something to investigate would be to use this a the DRLs (at full 12V) and then to use the current high beams just as high beams that would allow one to put HID's in the High beams - good for us folks that have to be on the lookout for deer at night.
yea i hear you i have deer all over where i live. On the same website they have kind of the same thing that goes in the DRL (infact i tihnk another member here had them done) and they look pretty cool but you lose your highbeams all together.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those look great I was looking at them too. I've noticed that we have two bulbs one for parking light and one for signal light.

Stupid question but does anyone know if I were to change to this type of switch back LED how would it fit our cars do we need to replace both the parking light bulb and the signal light ?

Also does anyone know what the bulb type is for our signal and parking bulbs.

Thanks !

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (jwu614 @ Jun 2 2010, 01:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328715
Those look great I was looking at them too. I've noticed that we have two bulbs one for parking light and one for signal light.

Stupid question but does anyone know if I were to change to this type of switch back LED how would it fit our cars do we need to replace both the parking light bulb and the signal light ?

Also does anyone know what the bulb type is for our signal and parking bulbs.

Thanks !
are u sure theres two bulbs? im almost positive that i have one for parking and turn signal.

if what your saying is true i dont think the 2 ways will work because the parking lights are on when your headlights are on so it would look stupid to have an amber and white light on at the same time.

i will go check tomorrow morning when i go to my car and ill get back to you....maybe its different where you live who knows

·
Registered
589 Posts
QUOTE (jwu614 @ Jun 2 2010, 01:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328715
I've noticed that we have two bulbs one for parking light and one for signal light.
On my car (Limited) both bulbs serve the 2 functions, meaning both have dual-filaments, but bulbs are different (one smaller than the other). However, don't know if the base is the same or not.

·
Registered
26 Posts
There are so many good stuff in Korea if you check some of Korean websites and they are half of price than here. I'm visiting Korea this Fall and buy some stuff and ship them here.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (elp_jc @ Jun 2 2010, 03:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328896
On my car (Limited) both bulbs serve the 2 functions, meaning both have dual-filaments, but bulbs are different (one smaller than the other). However, don't know if the base is the same or not.

My sonata only has 1 bulb for both so maybe its a different model thing or a different area thing

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (elp_jc @ Jun 2 2010, 03:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328896

My sonata only has 1 bulb for both so maybe its a different model thing or a different area thing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts