Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When building a new Elantra on Hyundai's website, I see that when you go for the Limited model, it offers you a black interior if you select a black exterior. However, I've yet to find one of these online or come across one in person.

Are the new Elantras with black on black extremely rare or something, or is this a glitch on Hyundai's website and they don't make them this way?

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I've seen 'em and in fact, considered buying it as it was one of three Tech packages on the lot when I got my car.

·
22,788 Posts
Sounds "stealth," to me! The kind of combination that would jerk a few heads around! A bit more work for the owner in the "cleaning" department, but worth it when done properly and with a little TLC! Nothing prettier than a polished black finish...for about 15 minutes. :grin:

·
6,836 Posts
Personally, I like a bit of contrast (although my current ride is pearl white with a bone colored interior :rolleyes:) I think the black exterior with cream interior is sexy. My husband had a black Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track with black interior, though, and it was also very nice. :D If black/black combo is what you like, then I say go for it!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Seen one at my dealer about 3 months ago. Sticker said it was from a dealer in FL, and had about $6,000 in Mods/Add-ons.

·
Registered
88 Posts
There was one at my dealer in NY when I was choosing my elantra coupe. I thought it was just too much black and would get pretty hot in the summer... but they do exist!

·
Registered
132 Posts
No, I haven't seen one. The closest I've seen is black with gray interior... That one did look rather nice :)

Tom

·
Registered
245 Posts
In Canada, you only get black leather interior on Limited. Never saw any other colour at the 2 local dealers.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts

·
6,836 Posts

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I guarantee you that's marked up by $3,000. A fully loaded Elantra with Tech doesn't crack $25K without a LOT of accessories.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Evidently they thought it was a little pricey--so they dropped the price by about $8,000.
Good grief. I might have to go buy that!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts