Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
"Blacked out" the headlights? And taillights? So it's harder for you to see and be seen at night? Tell me why. Maybe I'm missing something.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (DSHornet @ Apr 26 2010, 08:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317111
"Blacked out" the headlights? And taillights? So it's harder for you to see and be seen at night? Tell me why. Maybe I'm missing something.
No need to criticize me at all, I havent blacked them out as dark as idiots do where you can't see it at all, it matches my car perfect, look great, and can see CLEARLY with NO PROBLEM, but honestly, i was looking for positive feedback and someone with something helpful.

·
Registered
279 Posts
That mod is illegal in Canada, and I believe in a good number of states in the US as well. I have the inner housing blacked out but not the clear lens.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
QUOTE (skaterjoe @ Apr 26 2010, 05:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317112
No need to criticize me at all, I havent blacked them out as dark as idiots do where you can't see it at all, it matches my car perfect, look great, and can see CLEARLY with NO PROBLEM, but honestly, i was looking for positive feedback and someone with something helpful.
I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to criticize you, Joe. I've met Don face-to-face and he's not a critical guy; I think he was just trying to wrap his head around what you were asking. As Spawn said, blacking out lights is illegal in most US states but that being said, I believe you may be able to find some kits on eBay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts